Saturday, November 10, 2007

new life is coming~~

Hi, everyone, I am moving tomorrow, yeah...I'm so looking forward it. the landlord is a Chinese, moreover, we came from the same province, isn't it good? and she is really nice, there aren't many rules and actually, her house is not very tidy, so i think i will be easily adapted. i have already packed up, hoo~am i afraid of something?no idea. never lived with other strange adults. i think we could be good friends, living like a true adult. does this sentence make sense? OK, whatever. she has a 10years old daughter by the way. i think young mums are easier to communicate with, because raise little kids need patience, i feel like patience makes people easygoing, like Regina, Zelfa(yeah~~).
brotherhood, it's the new concept of Adidas's' basketball products, i like this idea, team work is the corner-stone of doing almost everything.
i miss my friends in China, Britain, or Australia. i miss you guys~~

7 comments:

hjm.huang said...

Great! What good new!

I can feel your excitement.

Hope you a nice and smooth living.

hjm.huang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Li said...

what? what's the second comment? i didn't remove it...

hjm.huang said...

I think you misunderstand it.

The author is me.
I deleted the comment because I had double clicked the "publish your comment" button by accident.

I feel very sorry about that.

Regina said...

Good luck with your move! I hope it goes well and is a good place for you!

helen said...

good news. I think you like ur new home so much

Yolanda said...

Good for you,hope you will adapt the new environment soon.