Monday, October 22, 2007

a little bit everything, much in nothing

I signed up an account in a web called school-inside, sort of same thing compared with facebook, wow...since several month before, there's always some friend asked me if i had a school-inside account , the answer ofcourse is no, cause i felt that thing was boring, i didn't wanna waste me time on that, well, as my curious, i signed up an account this afternoon, and checked it out after work, you know what, i saw so many ex-classmates there,no matter in high school, junior high or even primary school. it feels so good to see them, it's like flash back, somehow like i saw them on campus again, wow~so moved to see them. i also saw so many schoolmates there, i was thinking... why i hadn't known the nearly 1000 schoolmates before i graduated...
I sent Candace a mail whom works at service stop, cause some problem with my universty entrance results, i didn't put it in a sealed envelop...when iwas typing her the e-mail, i suddenly felt like i dreamt this situation when i was in Beijing. Cause i slightly remembered i had that horrible dream that i left that results at home, and the university were going to delete my file...oh my god~~~
have u guys ever experienced that sometimes u suddenly feels like missing something, someplace, some friends, even some pieces of music...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

funny! lol!

Helen said...

HEY. School-inside is a good website which help me find many friends. But I don't really like it...... My friends said it likes a big dating agency. u know what I mean. lol.
By the way, you guys.......nothing......

^~FeLiX~^ said...

I don't know about this website wow!!!