Thursday, October 18, 2007

~~~

What should I write about? I am no idea again....Oh! I can talk about fast food!Since I started to working in a fast food store, I have tried to tell my every friend that do not eat fast food. If you see the whole process of how a burger is made, you probably will hate fast food extremely. Almost everything is made under a quite high temperature, like frying fries, and cooking patties on a very hot grill. The process is very fast. Therefore you can see how unhealthy it is....Besides, employees in my store, they rarely eat what they made...Everyone knows that fast food can cause heart diseases, but people still keep eating it. Some fast foods taste good, but really think abou your health. Are they worth enough to risk yourslef on having health problems in the future?

No comments: