Wednesday, October 3, 2007

ही तेरे

Well,i have been here for almost 2 months,i have met a great deal of people here.And knew some of them ,most of them are really nice,they are quite mature,especially Lana,she's great,she knows a lot in everything i felt,i like her,i do,i feel that she's like a great sister,she's the one who i admire in this class ,seriously,haha.I think they know what they should do here,that's great,as so,i think we could provide a really competitive environment,which could force us to keep moving,keep strengthen our english handleabily.And i think all of my classmates are ready to make friends with each other,right,guys?awesome...i like that,although there's many students i haven't talked with yet,but i will.To be honest i'm really poor or maybe awkward in communicate with people who i know little about them,i'm changing though.I like making friends,although there's always a hardtime for me to start a friendship... Regina,hi,Regina,(like every morning you came to our class and said hi) you know what am i thinking?i guess it must be so lucky to be your kids,I assume that you must be a great mum,and i think you are good at telling story to your son every night,cause your voice is so soft,it sounds like a piece of music on another level,haha...ok,how many words here?i think that's enough...no way, i'm kidding though,i think these words are a little bit informal,aren't they?Come on~ it's the first time for me to write this much in english and blog on the internet,all i need is encouragement.Clap...

9 comments:

Li said...

WHY the title is that?what's that?is that Arabian?or what ?i typed english,and then i pressed blank button,after that the english word tures into this weird characters...

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

That's funny, you just left a comment on your own blog,lol

Unknown said...

hey buddy, try something simple, OK? don't pretend to be a "man"~ you're not old enough~come on~

Krist v said...

oh , i actually love this blog entry , that sounds simple but a lot of emotions :) , well , i love making friends and talk to others , may be we can mucking around with all our classmates sometimes? that will be awesome and help pp to know others well *-*

Yolanda said...

Hi Li,first,I like your design of your blog . Then I'm going to answer your questions in my blog. I came here at April 5th first time, then went back to China at April 25th to continue my high school study. I had no time to play with my friends until the college entrance examination finished. So, The July became my happiest time.Then came here for the second time at August 1st. Clear? hehe ~-~

Helen said...

hey. <3 means heart cause it looks like a heart.
have a good day~

Amin said...

Hi Li, how r u man? about your quastion, I think all of them are great, but my favorite character is Chandler. What about you?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you Li for your copmliments. It is nice to know that I am like an older sister to you. If you will need any help, please let me know. By the way, I do have a brother of your age. His name is Alexis and he lives in Athens, Greece. I am looking forward to see him next summer.