Friday, November 23, 2007

a litttle bit everything much in nothing...

once i read nick's blog, he said he want to take his parents here after he immigrate successfully...i just came up the thought that i have....i was like tend to think i will even ask my parents to raise my kids in China, and i don;t want them live here for a looooooonnng time. it's not good for them, because i think they will feel bored here, they will feel lonely here, they will miss their friends in their hometown, and the food...just for what? good condition? i don;t know in canada, what conditions are good, clear sky? less pollution? kind of...but does it worth to give all those stuff? isn't it kind of cruel to them, our parents? i don;t know, maybe at that time there could be nearly half of people in canada is chinese...hehe..let me digress( see, i used what i learnt, ahha) how many international students in our program sort of have a feel to change their citizenship in the future? as for me, i just wanna get the permanent residence, i don;t wanna everytime i go back home i gotta go to the immigtantion office at first or even there's some interview thing, i feel like isn't it a little bit silly? changing citizenship will get some advantage though. to show the loyalty to the british queen? slap me in the public seems easier...well for me. around 2 hours ago one of my father's friend take me to T&T, a chinese supermarket...when we went back, i saw a chinese restaurant, there's are many people in there, i...i just miss my home suddenly...i don;t know...f#$%why? that feeling sucks, after i moved out of my uncle's house, i started to miss my family...man....calm down...i think it's because i saw so many chinese in the restaurant, it's seems like in china, god... stop...
i wanna have a vacation that i can take a rest...christmas is coming...ok. doesn't have any relation to me, except boxing day?? maybe... i can buy some stuff for my parents, like what? no idea...
coldplay's songs are terrific!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Li said...

i read it again, and realized after digression, i never come back~~

Sam said...

sometimes,I think live alone is real challenging for all of us, but i also good experience( but not for your parents)

Amin said...

I saw your comment on Yoa’s blog. That was damn creative. Very funny man.

Amin said...

lol. they should try harder :)I answerd David about that question. If you find the place, please buy one for me as weel!!! ;)

Amin said...

Unfortunately I do not know what it means. Explain it please.

Amin said...

is it like ross's monkey or joey's general?!? ;)