Saturday, November 17, 2007

damn cooking

em...I'm kind of fed up with cooking. not exactly fed up maybe, as you guys know, i moved out from my uncles house, i have to cook by my own. man...it's totally different from cooking at home. i like cooking at home, there's so much fun, and i know i do it for my parents, but now, i just cook for myself, i don't have any passion on it. I'm not sure if it because i don't have enough containers and seasonings right now. hoo~or maybe it's because i need to go to class everyday? ah~damn it! damn it! damn it!! i wish i could live with my friends, so that i could cook for them, it's great when you know whom you are cooking for,right? oh~my... i have to get used to this situation, don't i? well, i have to, what can i do? is there any choice? maybe, technically, only if the god will send a nice girlfriend to me? dear god, I'm becoming crazy~am i ?haaa~~i think i understand why my mum doesn't wanna cook a full meal when i wasn't at home. man~~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

come on man, find a girlfriend yourself, don't believe in god. it won't good enough for you~cooking man~

Jack said...

the more, the better, man ~

Amin said...

If god could find girlfriends he would find one for himself so, as Eric said, do it yourself!! But I think cooking is not a strong reason for finding a girlfriend!!! ;)

Li said...

tecknically, it's not~~~haha

Jason said...

Hey, l lost my password for my blog, so recreate a new one, here is my address: jasonzhou-ucalgary.blogspot.com

welcome to my blog. haha

Metalmaster said...

Man can cook also very good=)