Tuesday, April 8, 2008

wwow~~scott is back

woo~Scott is back, jesus~that's great, eh?it the end of this semester though. So, i don;t really know how many blogs i have written, but i will keep doing this until this Sunday~ yesterday, i called futureshop, asked them about my laptop, the girl, sounded sweet, told me that there wasn't really any specific time that i can pick it up~oh, my god~it have been under repairing for more than a month. to be honest, i kind of pissed off~i have to write my term paper in library, i have to go to school around 8everyday to finish homework. i have to have a rush breakfast everyday~no lunch~sometimes not even have a chance to supper. it is all because the super low efficient stupid futureshop so-called technicians. i don't get it~how come they could repair it at such a slow pace? that's killing me~i lived myself, it's so lonely in the midnight~i can't chat with my friends, i can't watch movies, i can't watch sports~it sucks~what can i do? everyday i wishes" please call me ,please call me~"nobody calls~i've been there three times, the last time i went there, the guy said the problem was hard drive, and the new hard drive would arrive the next week from Toronto~ok, it's two weeks already. what the hell is going on there?you know in China, it would way faster~oh~man...by the time they call, this semester have already done~

however, the bright side is that in fact i got more opportunities to read, like newspaper, books~it pretty good actually, i rarely read newspaper before my laptop dead. also, i make more phone calls to my parents or friends. Especially, friends, i haven't given their calls since i arrived Canada~i actually felt guilty about that. but i still miss my laptop~i wanna play~