Monday, April 28, 2008

howdy? howdy? same old, same old~

these days..sigh~~same old, same old~make money instead of going to class. still live without my "dear"laptop~some of my friends also bought Hp laptop, and their computers keep having problem. i thought Hp was really cool, and its products were pretty good, i was an idiot~i should have asked my friends or my cousin who knew this high tech stuff...man~i don't think i'm going to buy any hp products anymore. i don't like anything taht repaired, man~all i can do at night are reading books or newspaper~sometimes i make some phonecall to my friends or parents. i wanna play some computer games~~poor me...luckily, i got a good landlord who allows me to use her desktop~no games and that desktop really sucks though..now i stuck in the liberary waiting for David to go to gym...

No comments: