Saturday, December 8, 2007

last blog

This is my last blog in this semester i think. well, maybe not. I am very pleasant to write something in this space. As time goes by, it is the end of semester. There are many memorable things leaving for me. I still remember the first when I entered the classroom; all the faces were strange for me, however, those faces that I cannot forget forever. Especially our teacher Regina and Zalfa. You teach us a widely of knowledge.It is a pity that this semester is only 4 months. If it possible, I wish you would teach us all the class in my faculty (Just imagine). Another wish is hope Forget to mention my classmates. I have never regretted meeting you, because we were discussing together. I still remember your laugher and your voice It seems like we only have the first class (time goes fast). I am so lucky to make friends with you. If we were met one day, it will remind me all the memory of this semester.Without you the days are lonely.Finally, wish you gooooooooooooooooood luck!

No comments: