Friday, December 14, 2007

Hi~guys

hi, my fellas~how's going you guys?i doubt i will get the answer, well, anyway....do you guys still check your blog and see if someone leave any comments? to be honest, i check it everyday, i think i knew that it's holiday, rare of you will log on, and see if there's any new post. i think it might have already become a habitof mine, like check the mailbox everyday. i saw Amin's last post. in the first few seconds while i was reading his words, i was thinking...what the hell is this? then i figured out what's going on. well, that's original, and funny. wow~christmas is coming...what am i supposed to do during that time? oh, right, how about your lives these days? well-organized? mine? completely messy~and my room is messy either, i just take a photo of my messy room. maybe i will upload it some day. well, this semester ended. nice~ do you have any plan for this Xmas vacation?i don't wanna stay at home always~i want to get some fresh air in the montain and meet some new guys. moreover, have FUN!!yeah...again~a little bit everything, much in nothing~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Li,
I wish I could have read this post and replied earlier. I had the same experience as you and was checking my blog as well almost every second day! But everything I found was the message "NO NEW COMMENTS".