Friday, March 14, 2008

the second this semester, yeah!~

we are in the trilab now, scott told us to blog. so, here i am. there is no typical topic for us since scott take care of our writing class. that is great, but should i talk about here? for this question, I have NO idea. it must have at least 250 words by the way. ok, wait a minutes, i start to type before lana did, but now she write more words than i do, that's ... impressive. well~ everytime i check out scott's blog, i see that burger, god, that makes me feel hungry. recently, things not going very well. First of all, my laptop didn't work properly. I did't know what was going on with it. it just worked super slowly if i was licky enough. i took it to futureshop to repair it, and the technician said it would take 3 or 4 days before they looked at it. that's definitly not efficient. life without computer sucks unless you live with your friends or relatives. these days, every evening, i image to go into a room without computer, it really scares me. i wish i can get the computer back next week... i need to do the homework on it. the next thing is term paper. not good again. there are lots of grammar mistakes that makes me want to knock my head...besides grammar, like content and volcabulary are not too bad. woo~i kind of have no idea what am i talking about. today, we did a quite interesting activity in listening class. Murray told us to write compiment about our classmates.i'm wondering what did you guys write about me. i wish there's no such thing like i like your car because i don't even have a car. it's gonna be funny we Anton see his yellow paper. someone wrote i like your glasses, whereas he don't even have one. i didn't write this...but someone sit around me did LOL~ok~now i'm gonna click publish post button...YEAH~~

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I'm glad you're liking Murray's class. By the way, the hamburger makes me hunger too!

Amin said...

That's intresting, for sure i'll check it. thanks.

Hadline said...

hello li
Good morning.lol. the reason why I stopped saying god morning to you is that I never see you! I did not have a chance to discuss with you!